Monday, December 17, 2007

Lawn Chair Millionaire Updates and Review

Just wanted to update you on the lawn chair millionaire. I originally wrote a review talking about the various charges and lack of this opportunity being "passive" as it was portrayed to me.

I will continue to agree that this opportunity is not completely passive, but I needed to update what's happened with my account.

First, my original moneyline pools have risen over $20. I guess this number continues to rise as the people who pre-enrolled with me, continue to upgrade. This is a positive thing. Also, the charge for the debit card has gone down significantly. Here is the new fee schedule:

Sponsor 0 $24.99 + $15.00 s&h
Sponsor 1 $19.99 + $15.00 s&h
Sponsor 2 $9.99 + $15.00 s&h
Sponsor 3 FREE! FREE!

So, that is much more affordable compared to the original gouging of $64. I didn't before and won't tell you now not to join. If you choose to join, be prepared to spend time marketing. If you don't, you won't make your investment back. Visit my sites below for more information:

http://www.jeremyhenderson.com/lawn-chair-millionaire-review.htm

and

http://www.jeremyhenderson.com/lawn-chair-millionaire.htm

Thanks and have a prosperous week!

No comments: