Sunday, December 9, 2007

Lawn Chair Millionaire, Lawn Chair Millionaire Scam? Lawn Chair Millionaire Review.

Don't join the Lawn Chair Millionaire until you've read this article. I joined the program 2 days ago, and what I thought to be true was not.

The lawn chaire millionaire is a program that advertises passive income. They place you in a powerline that encourages you through fear of loss emails to join the program with promise of a share in the moneyline pool shares. What they don't tell you is that this pool share is only for the day you join. Plus this pool is paid out over a 3 month period. Read closely, this will not cover your initial investment.

The debit card to collect your moneyline pool shares is around $64 if you don't recruit anyone. So, you spend close to $80 to get in and $64 for a debit card to make $60 in the moneyline pool share. You be the judge if this is a real passive income investment.

On a positive side, this program has a great fast start bonus of $20 and a $15 a month residual income. Your monthly fees could be covered with just 2 personally sponsored. If you don't mind recruiting, then this might not be a bad program for you. Those that decide to join my group, will receive a free lead capture page that will help them to promote themselves and a system upfront. They will then be allowed to use the leads they generate to build any business of their choice, including the L.C.M biz.

For more information, visit: http://www.jeremyhenderson.com/lawn-chair-millionaire.htm

If you'd like to join L.C.M. with me go to: http://211814.lawnchairmillionaire.com

If you're looking for a truly passive way to make extra income with no sponsering required, CLICK HERE

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call or email me. I'll shoot straight!

P.S. - Included in the L.C.M. system are 3 other opportunities that all require a further investment. They are the smart cash system, 60 minute trader and freedom rocks. I haven't tried any yet, but if and when I do, I'll write a review.

1 comment:

MakeMoneyWithIsmail said...

Look at my latest earning from LawnChairMillionaire after just 6 days....

http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?210065.lawnchairmillionaire.com/mysecret

Moneyline Share Details $18.10 $18.10
Fast Start Bonus Details $40.00 $40.00
Monthly Bonus Details $30.00 $30.00
Smart Cash Referral Bonus $0.00 $0.00
$88.10 $88.10

Total Available Commissions - as of Thursday, December 20, 2007
Total $88.10

I've been scammed so many times and I didn't earn a single cent from them...

But with LawnChairMillioaire... I'm finally earning somethin..

I even guarantee that you will make money like me or even more... and I will
also advertise your website to help you make more money....
Or I'll return all of your money... no B/S....


Cheers,
Ismail Ahmad
http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?210065.lawnchairmillionaire.com/mysecret
http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?www.free-money-online-website.com